Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Site: Beliefnet.com - With A Nice Blog by N. D. Walsch

I came along a site: beliefnet.com, when i tried searching today for "God" "blog" keywords --and the websites that came along did not disappoint.

One particular site that caught my attention, is the one in subject, beliefnet.com. The landing page, was a blog by Neal Donald Walsch, entitled 'Conversations with God' - which without a doubt, has a nice ring to it.

The first article in this blog, is "Christmas at the Gas Station." It looked quite a long story, and I doubted if I should read the article, yet I proceeded anyway. And to my surprise, it was indeed a great share, since it was one 'tear-provoking' story. =)

It left me quite emotional about it, and it had a very nice ending, mind you.. One really worthy of a read. Here is the link, if you want your christmas to be more meaningful -- click here...

Note: N.D. Walsch has a book: Happier Than God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers