Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Site: Problogger.net

Do a search of the keyword: "make money blogging" -- and you will find the site in subject, to rank among the top 3. When I did this search, the site ranked no. 2. I didn't write about the no. 1 site here during my search, since I was more familiar with problogger.net in my previous net surfings (sorry for the bias).

To be among the top still, I thought problogger.net was the right choice for this discussion.

The landing page of the search, was one entitled: "How Bloggers Make Money from Blogs" -- a lot of valuable tips you can find here, and more so, the blogs is readable. It has a nice feel, and it the layout is neat. The information is given in chunks, so newbies can benefit a lot from the style of writing here.

If you try to browse the other pages of problogger.net, there are tons of excellent information you can find about blogging, making money online, tips for online businesses and many more. Surely, I will continually visit the site for my own use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers